"Jonesport combines the traditional ways of a true working waterfront with the inspirational beauty that captures the imagination of artists, craftsmen, and visitors alike."
Did you know that in all of the United States there is only one town named Jonesport? Well, in just one visit you'll find that Jonesport is as unique as its name. To read the account of where the saying "Jonesport America" got it's beginning click here.
Town Office will be closed on October 3, 2016 for training
Thank you to all who participated or volunteered for various activities during the BikeMe overnight stay Sept. 11th!
September 20, 2016
1. (FYI )Application # 647 Owner/Applicant: Zack, Carl, and Tabby Pottle/Tim Pottle
2. (After –the-fact) Application # 651 Owner/Applicant: John Mills
3. (After- the – fact) Application # 652 Owner/Applicant: Elizabeth Dodge/ Peter Dodge
4. Application # 654 Owner/Applicant: Clifford Norton III
5. Application # 655 Owner/Applicant: Clarance & Ora Farnsworth
6. Application# 656 Owner/Applicant: William & Barbara Malcarne
7. Application # 657 Owner/Applicant: Mark & Dawn Bechtold
Location: 209 Mason Bay Road
WINTER SAND BIDS
Please call 497-5926 or stop by the Town Office at 70 Snare Creek Ln., Lower Level for info.